Why you should use a Realtor instead of Zillow
Why You Should Use a Realtor Instead of Zillow-
Zillow is a popular website that allows users to search for homes for sale. However, while Zillow can be a helpful tool, it is important to remember that it is not a replacement for a real estate agent.
Here are some of the reasons why you should use a realtor instead of just Zillow:
- Realtors have access to more information. Zillow only lists homes that are listed on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service). However, there are many homes that are not listed on the MLS, and these homes are not available on Zillow. Realtors have access to all of the homes on the MLS, as well as homes that are not listed. At The Abercrombie Group, we have access to other Keller Williams agents and other Huntsville agents that share insider information.
- Realtors can help you negotiate a better price. Realtors are experts in the real estate market and they know how to negotiate. They can help you get the best possible price on your home. They can also help you understand the current market which changes constantly.
- Realtors can help you through the entire buying or selling process. The home buying or selling process can be complicated and time-consuming. A realtor can help you through every step of the process, from finding a home to closing the deal.
- Realtors are legally obligated to represent your best interests. When you work with a realtor, they are legally obligated to represent your best interests. This means that they will work hard to get you the best possible deal on your home.
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home, I highly recommend that you use a realtor. A realtor can help you save time, money, and stress.
Here are some additional tips for finding a good realtor:
- Get referrals from friends, family, or colleagues. This is a great way to find a realtor who you can trust. We have built our business for 18 years on referrals and past clients. We'd be happy to share a reference!
- Interview several realtors before making a decision. This will give you a chance to compare different realtors and find one who is a good fit for you.
- Ask about the realtor's experience and qualifications. You want to make sure that you are working with a realtor who knows the real estate market and who can help you get the best possible deal. We are local to Huntsville and know this market very well. Several of us are Huntsville natives and love sharing all things Huntsville!
- Make sure that the realtor is licensed and insured. This is important for your protection.
I hope this blog post has helped you understand why it is important to use a realtor instead of just Zillow. Zillow can be a great resource. Just make sure you use it as a tool, then call us! If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.