Newsletter - Relocate to Huntsville March 2023
Spring Housing Rebound...
Does warm weather equal more buyers? The spring buyer season may have started early. Unseasonably warm weather hit early, and the Madison County housing market got a comforting boost. The number of sales increased by over 18% from January. The average-priced home increased to $377,093 from January's decline. This was almost a 7% increase in one month.
Huntsville's latest awards and recognition in the media:
- #4 most Prosperous City in the country by MyEListing
- #2 in the U.S. for Best Places for Career Opportunities by Smart Asset
- Huntsville Hospital was awarded the Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report
- 2% unemployment rate compared to 3.4% nationally
Historically speaking, our market typically starts to see more new listings hit the MLS toward the end of March and building through the summer. Our current inventory remains low, leaving fewer options for active buyers. We expect this to loosen over the coming months. Huntsville and Madison remain a high priority for people moving into the area. Companies we have partnered with continue to hire and relocate people from across the country. The good news is that low inventory and steady stream of new people to the area should help keep our real estate market stable.
-The Abercrombie Group
- Monster Jam @ The Von Braun
- Kegs and Eggs @ Straight to Ale
- 46th Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Huntsville Havoc Nickelodeon Night
- Big OL' Ballpark Fair
- Spring Break Camps in Huntsville
- Huntsville City Football Club Preseason Games
2915 Eastern Shore Drive Owens Cross Roads, AL 35763 | MLS 1828560
Welcome home to the highly sought after Eastern Shores neighborhood of Hampton Cove. You'll instantly feel at home as you enter into the inviting foyer, leading you into your oversized living room with a fireplace and beautiful trey ceilings. Enjoy your morning coffee and relax in your cozy screened in porch.
Post a Comment